We strive to ensure that every aspect of our supply chain conforms to legal requirements and local law as applicable in relation to labour standards and working environment. The following basic principles are applied:
- No forced, involuntary, prison or bonded labour
- Child labour shall not be used
- Disciplinary and employment practises free from physical, verbal or psychological abuse
- Working hours are not excessive and maximum overtime stated clearly to employees
- Adequate living wages are paid in a timely manner along with benefits as per legal requirements
- Regular employment is provided
- No discrimination is practised
- Recognition and respect for freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
We aim to achieve this by conducting business in a responsible manner and applying the following criteria to our operational systems:
- Collaborating with ethically responsible suppliers with whom we have established long term relationships
- Suppliers must provide transparency in the form of sharing of audits and facilitating site visits
- Ensuring that all suppliers’ sites of manufacture are independently audited on a yearly basis to a SMETA, BSCI or ICTI ethical audit
- Coordinate with regards to any corrective action plans and assisting suppliers to find workable solutions in order to close out any non-compliance issues
We ensure that every aspect of our business is conducted in accordance with sound environmental practices and are committed to a programme of continuous improvement. We achieve this by:
- Utilising FSC® certified, sustainably sourced or recycled paper.
- Ensuring all wood used in the manufacture of our products originates from FSC® certified or sustainable sources.
- Collaborating with long term, environmentally responsible suppliers.
- Developing and upgrading our products to include non-plastic components.
- Minimizing the consumption of natural resources and energy, while consuming material goods in moderation.
- Reducing waste by adopting improved operating practices and recycling materials wherever practical.
- Ensuring all waste is disposed of in a safe and responsible manner.
- Complying with environmental legislation.
Ginger Fox Games Ltd has achieved and maintains FSC STD 50 001 (Version 2-1) EN and FSC STD 40 004 (Version 3-1) EN Certification as a Developer, Sourcer and Retailer of gifts, games, puzzles, and books.
Ginger Fox Games FSC License code: FSC-C118450